File of papers relating to the sale of parcels of land on Lindow Common, comprising: correspondence between Sir Thomas Wright of Leicester, solicitor to the Countess of Stamford & Warrington, W.D. Bullock at the Stamford Estate Office in Altrincham, Levi Brown of Wilmslow, and J[ames] Bracegirdle of Mobberley; a plan of the property; and a report on property remaining unsold in Wilmslow in 1857.
File of Papers re Sale of Land on Lindow Common
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR14/17/33/68-74
- Dates of Creation1898-1900
- Physical Description7 pieces pinned together. Condition: paper fragile.