The bundle contains the following vouchers for the suspense income account of the trustees appointed under the will of the 7th Earl of Stamford:
- /1-3: Three invoices from William Wood of Hartford near Northwich, builder, contractor, mason, plumber and painter, to the Stamford Trustees, for installing a new boiler in the Still Room at Dunham Massey Hall etc., 1911-1912.
- /4: Invoice from William Roby of London, engineer, to W.D. Bullock, 1911.
- /5-6: Two receipts from George Boyson of Ashton upon Mersey and W.J. Woodfine of Sale for payments from the Stamford Trustees for work done on improvement schemes in Dunham Massey and Bowdon, 1912.
- /7-8: Request for payment and receipt from Bucklow Rural District Council for the Stamford Trustees' contribution towards the cost of extending water-mains in Dunham Massey, 1912.
- /9-11: Three receipts from William Lambert & Son of Altrincham and the executors of William Wood of Hartford for payments from the Stamford Trustees for reconstructing farms in Dunham Massey, 1912.
- /12: Invoice from Thomas Hudson's Executors, hardware merchants, of Manchester, to the Stamford Trustees, for barbed wire, receipt attached, 1912.
- /13: Invoice from J[ohn] & W. Antrobus of Dunham Massey, farmers and carters, to the Stamford Trustees, for carting work, 1912.
The bundle label is annotated "1912 Suspense A/ct Vouchers".