Notes by Maxwell Roscoe on an interview with Mr Berry, estate surveyor at the Bridgewater Trustees' Office in Walkden co. Lancs, concerning the payment of land tax and the terms of the conveyance from Mary Countess of Stamford to the Duke of Bridgewater.
Notes on Interview
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR14/15/10/35
- Dates of Creation29 Jun 1887
- Physical Description2 sheets.