Individual tenements or holdings are numbered up to 15 in the leases below. In 1824 it was reported that the 6th Earl of Stamford held almost 138 acres of land in Ashton upon Mersey (EGR4/2/7/8/3).
Ashton upon Mersey Leases for Lives
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR14/2/3
- Dates of Creation1668-1837
- Physical Description68 items.
Scope and Content
All items were received from the Stamford Estate Office in Altrincham on 24 January 1992, except EGR14/2/3/12, /36, /54 & /60 which were received in April 1981.