The suit roll was compiled in 1851 and was used at subsequent sessions of the court held in the years 1851-1853, although ruled columns are provided for years up to 1858. There are very few marks indicating suitors' attendance at court.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR2/6/3/20
- Dates of Creation1851-1853
- Physical Description33.5 x 22 cm. 1 vol., 108 pp. (pp. 60-108 blank), board covers, full-bound in leather, Red morocco lettering piece on upper cover.
Scope and Content
Received from the Altrincham Estate Office on 23 November 1994.