John Carrington conveys to Sir George Booth (1566-1652) messuages in Altrincham by bargain & sale with feoffment, later confirmed by fine. [The conveyance was also confirmed by feoffment dated 16 February 1624/5, EGR1/1/4/9 below].
Conveyance of Messuages in Altrincham
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR1/1/4/7
- Former ReferenceGB 133 bundle 201/T.
- Dates of CreationOct 1620-Mar 1625/6
- Physical Description2 pieces, b) attached to left-hand edge of a).