Petition from inhabitants of Ashton under Lyne co. Lancs for an additional magistrate, with a letter from Spencer Perceval, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, to George Harry Grey (1737-1819), 5th Earl of Stamford, refusing the appointment.
Petition and Letter
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/1/2/38
- Dates of CreationJun-Jul 1808
- Physical Description2 pieces, /2 enclosed within /1.