The suit roll was compiled on 2 December 1773 and was used at 15 subsequent sessions of the court, all undated. Suitors are listed under the same headings as those in EGR2/3/2/2 above.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR2/3/2/6
- Dates of Creation1781-1794
- Physical Description41 x 17 cm. 1 vol., 12 pp. in a single gathering (pp. 11-12 blank), parchment covers formed from a redundant deed,
Scope and Content
Received from the Altrincham Estate Office on 21 February 1991.