Plan of a parcel of land adjacent to Wilmslow station let to Henry Farington & Co., coal merchants, for 21 years. The plan shows the parcel of land, the outline of station buildings and platforms, running lines and sidings, and adjacent roads. The letting agreement is appended.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR14/17/35/1
- Dates of CreationDec 1851
- Physical DescriptionDimensions: 21 x 33.5 cm. Medium: ink and colour wash, on paper.