The bundle contains a silhouette of a boy, dated 1830, (EGR4/3/2/2/1), papers relating to William Booth Grey's account with T.B. & D. Hewlett, ironmongers, (EGR4/3/2/2/2-3), papers relating to Gayton Coal Club (EGR4/3/2/2/4-5), and papers relating to William Booth Grey's payment of a rent charge in lieu of tithes for his house in Gayton (EGR4/3/2/2/6-10).
Bundle of Miscellaneous Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/3/2/2
- Dates of Creation18301849-1850
- Physical Description10 pieces.
Scope and Content
All pieces were received from Dunham Massey Hall on 29 June 1990.