The suit roll was compiled on Tuesday [10 April] 1827 and was used at 18 subsequent sessions of the court. Ruled columns are provided for the years 1827-1834, but additional marks in the final column suggest that the suit roll was also used in 1835. Suitors are listed under the same headings as those in EGR2/1/10/19 above.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR2/1/10/24
- Dates of Creation1827-1835
- Physical Description32.5 x 21 cm. 1 vol., 120 pp., board covers, full-bound in leather, Red morocco lettering piece on upper cover. Condition: covers affected by red-rot; sewing structure very weak; mould on leaves.
Scope and Content
Received from the Altrincham Estate Office in April 1981.