The bundle contains draft conveyances of parcels of land on Lindow Common, 1854-1858 (EGR14/17/18/1-13); an attornment from an occupant of land on Lindow Common, 1851 (/14-15); copies of an eighteenth-century award and agreement concerning a moss-room on Lindow Common, c.1852-3 (/16-17); printed particulars and conditions of sale for the Wilmslow estate, 1853 (/18-20); draft leases, conveyances and surrenders of property in Partington, Dean Row and Styal, and draft covenants for indemnity, 1855-1856 (/21-30); a draft affidavit of Henry Hall, 1857 (/31); a copy will relating to property in Dunham Massey and Wilmslow, ?1850s (/32); and a memorandum of the sale of a public house in Dean Row, 1877 (/33).
Bundle of Draft Conveyances and Other Legal Instruments
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR14/17/18
- Former ReferenceGB 133 bundle "26".
- Dates of Creation1851-1857; 1877
- Physical Description33 pieces, with separate label.
Scope and Content
Received from the Stamford Estate Office in Altrincham on 21 February 1991.