Return of pupils' attendance for the period October 1826 to September 1827. The register is annotated with a note that in future no child is to be admitted under the age of 11. On the dorse is a note in the hand of the 6th Earl of Stamford of the numbers of children who have left and of vacancies at the school, November 1827.
Return of Pupils' Attendance
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR8/3/3/8
- Former ReferenceGB 133 bundle 131.
- Dates of Creation[Oct] 1827