The bundle contains letters from Charles Potts, deputy clerk of the peace, to George Harry Grey (1737-1819), 5th Earl of Stamford, and copies of letters from Stamford to Potts, discussing matters relating to the lieutenancy and county militia. There is also a single letter from Stephen Leeke to Lord Stamford (EGR4/1/2/17/54).
Bundle of Correspondence with Charles Potts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/1/2/17
- Dates of CreationFeb-Sep 1798
- Physical Description1 bundle, 63 pieces.