The bundle contains papers relating to a loan of £1000 made by George Harry Grey (1765-1845), 6th Earl of Stamford, to Trafford Trafford esq of Oughtrington Hall near Lymm. Trafford expressed a hope that the loan, secured by his bond, would be repaid very soon, yet the principal remained unpaid and Lord Stamford continued to receive regular interest payments up to his death in 1845.
Bundle of Papers relating to a Loan to Trafford Trafford
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/2/6/14
- Dates of Creation1839-1845
- Physical Description10 pieces.