The bundle contains copies, made in the 1850s, of the following counterpart leases for lives of tenements in Styal [to. Pownall Fee] and Dean Row [to. Bollin Fee]:
- /1: Styal tenement no. 1, leased to John Jenkins of Manchester esq, original dated 2 Oct 1843.
- /2: Styal tenement no. 15, leased to John Whitehead of Sale, original dated 19 Aug 1819.
- /3: Styal tenement no. 18, leased to John Hill Hewitt and Thomas Hewitt of Styal yeos, original dated 31 Oct 1843.
- /4-5: Styal tenement no. 19, leased to John Whitelegg of Ashley farmer, original dated 30 Aug 1824 (2 copies) [see counterpart EGR14/3/10/6].
- /6: Styal tenement no. 23, leased to John Worrall late of London and now of Wazemmes near Lille in Flanders gent, original dated 23 Jul 1787 [see counterpart EGR14/3/10/9].
- /7: Dean Row tenement no. 7, leased to James Mason of Macclesfield innkeeper, original dated 27 Sep 1831 [see counterpart EGR14/3/11/5].
- /8: Dean Row tenement no. 30, leased to Heskey Goddard of Dean Row yeo and Elizabeth his wife, original dated 17 Aug 1803.
- /9: Dean Row tenement no. 58, leased to Jethro Alcock of Fulshaw yeo, original dated 2 Oct 1843 [see counterpart EGR14/3/11/28].
- /10: Dean Row tenement no. 55, leased to Charles Simpson of Higher Lane in Lymm slate merchant, original dated 31 Aug 1826.
- /11: Dean Row tenement no. 57, leased to James Mason of Macclesfield victualler, original dated 31 Aug 1835.
- /12: Dean Row tenement no. 77, leased to Peter Davenport Finney of Worcester College Oxford esq, original dated 30 Aug 1817.
- /13: Dean Row tenement no. 84, leased to Ralph Bower of Wilmslow yeo, William Bower of Hough in Wilmslow cotton manufacturer, and William Lawton of Wilmslow chapman, original dated 1 Aug 1792.
Pieces EGR14/17/1/3, /7 & /9 were compiled at the office of Henry Hall [agent] in Ashton under Lyne; pieces EGR14/17/1/1, /2, /4 & /8 are signed "Price, Stourbridge".