Five half-yearly statements of the account of John Derbyshire, head gardener at Dunham Massey Hall, Jul-Dec 1859, Jan-Jun 1860, Jul-Dec 1860, Jan-Jun 1861 and Jul-Dec 1861. Receipts consist of cash received from Mr Payne. Disbursements include monthly wages, sundry payments and tradesmen's bills.
Half-Yearly Statements of Head Gardener's Account
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR11/3/5/54-58
- Dates of Creation1859-1861
- Physical Description5 pieces.