Plan of land required by the Manchester, South Junction & Altrincham Railway from the Earl of Stamford for the new Altrincham station, showing the existing railway lines, Moss Lane, the intended new road [Stamford New Road], and the land required which lay between this road and the railway.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR14/16/5/3
- Dates of CreationJul 1880
- Physical DescriptionDimensions: 39.5 x 26.5 cm (folded). Medium: ink and colour wash, on tracing cloth.