The bundle contains papers relating to William Booth Grey's employment of gardeners (EGR4/3/2/1/1-10), letters concerning a claim by W.B.G. upon the estate of the late Mr Eyres (EGR4/3/2/1/11-16), a letter from Legh Richmond (EGR4/3/2/1/17), begging letters and appeals (EGR4/3/2/1/18-21), a letter from Charlotte Pigott (EGR4/3/2/1/22), and papers relating to W.B.G.'s accounts with William Worster & Co., carriers, and Thomas B. Hand, cabinet-maker, (EGR4/3/2/1/23-28).
Bundle of Miscellaneous Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/3/2/1
- Dates of Creation1849-1851
- Physical Description28 pieces.
Scope and Content
All pieces were received from Dunham Massey Hall on 29 June 1990.