The papers below relate to the estate of Mrs Eleanor Evans of ?Enfield co. Staffs spinster dec'd. Mrs Evans seems to have run a drapery business (EGR3/7/1/7/3), and the Countess of Stamford had an account with her, being a creditor at the time of Mrs Evans's death. Mrs Evans appears to have granted a mortgage on leasehold property in Dunham Massey (EGR3/7/1/7/7), and to have lent money to Lady Dorothy Grey, daughter of the 3rd Earl of Stamford.
Papers relating to Eleanor Evans
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR3/7/1/7
- Dates of Creation1745-1746/7
- Physical Description11 pieces.
Scope and Content
All pieces constituted original bundle '44': see the endorsement on EGR3/7/1/7/11.