Correspondence between W.D. Bullock at the Altrincham Estate Office and Rev Hewlett Johnson, vicar of St Margaret's Dunham Massey, relating to the payment of an annual acknowledgement of 1s by the trustees of Seamon's Moss School for lights overlooking a plantation owned by the Stamford Trustees.
Correspondence re Payment of an Annual Fee for Lights
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR14/11/17/32-36
- Dates of Creation1911-1912
- Physical Description5 pieces.