George Harry Grey (1765-1845), 6th Earl of Stamford, was a co-trustee with his brother-in-law Sir John Chetwode bart in the marriage settlement of Rev Richard Farrer. The correspondence between Lord Stamford and Farrer concerns the latter's request for his trustees to join in the sale of land in Dingley co. Northants.
Correspondence relating to the Settled Estates of Rev Richard Farrer
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/2/6/5
- Dates of Creation24 & 27 Sep 1824
- Physical Description2 pieces, in separate wrapper addressed to Lord Stamford.