The Booth family, and later the Earls of Stamford, held a single tenement in Ashley, for which 5 leases and counterpart leases survive.
Ashley Leases for Lives
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR14/2/2
- Dates of Creation1710-1789
- Physical Description5 items.
Scope and Content
All items were received from the Stamford Estate Office in Altrincham on 24 January 1992, except EGR14/2/2/5 which was received in April 1981.