This series contains correspondence, memoranda, reports and notes concerning proposals for controlling traffic in various areas of London such as the construction of subways and roundabouts, the reconstruction of tramways, the introduction of new roads and one-way systems, the construction and widening of bridges and cross river facilities.
Frank Pick: Correspondence, Memoranda and Reports Concerning Street Widening and Improvements
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000480
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012 Part2/1/Series2/07 LN000152 LN000330
- Dates of Creation1925-1939
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description36 bundles and folders
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in (NEW)LT000576.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements