Two manuscript booklets, in Hebrew, by Moses Matthias Levin of Warsaw, containing pseudo-epigraphic texts and commentary, 1838.
Pseudo-epigraphic texts and commentary by Moses Matthias Levin
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb738-ms116/72
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/72
- Dates of Creation1838
- Language of MaterialHebrew.
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Moses Matthias Levin of Warsaw.
Conditions Governing Access
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.