- MS 367/8;D Extracts of minutes, 1914 [From the Royal Geographical Society, 9 March 1914, 23 March 1914 and 6 April 1914 regarding the rights of competing explorers to use new land as a base, and further memoranda in respect to completing claims of Shackleton, Filchner and Knig for priority in the Weddell Sea] 13 leaves, holograph
Beaumont, Royal Geographical Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Lewis Beaumont/Royal Geographical Society
- Dates of Creation1914
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description3 sets of minutes (extracts)
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Minutes from the meetings at the Royal Geographical Society regarding polar matters.