Engraved versions of these drawings of 1812 appeared in the book: for a copy of the book see RET 1/6/1/1.
Plans and Drawings of the Retreat made for Samuel Tuke's Description of the Retreat (1813)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 RET/2/1/2
- Dates of Creationc 1812-1813 and a copy mid 19th century
- Physical Description3 plans and drawings
Scope and Content
Alternative Form Available
Much of the Retreat Archive has been digitised with funding from the Wellcome Collection. Copies of digitised records can be viewed online where available by following links provided within the catalogue.