These posters and ephemera were acquired from the Langbank Quadrant Store in 2011. They had been left behind when Charles Woolfson left the University of Glasgow to take up a post in Sweden.
File includes a number of graphic and outsized items:
- dust jacket proof for publication The Politics of the UCS Work-In: Class Alliances and the Right to Work, by John Foster and Charles Woolfson (see also GB 0248 DC 65/147/6);
- the bulletin The Butchering of UCS c1971 (duplicate of GB 0248 DC 65/60);
- poster for 'UCS Folk Concert in Clydebank Townhall 29 Sep 1971' (see GB 0248 DC 65/42 for similar event dated 29 Mar 1972);
- UCS Work-in flyer and poster 'The Four Yards Must Continue' in 3 sizes;
- photocopy of poster 'We Want Work';
- photocopy of fund-raising poster 'UCS: Our Fight is Your Fight';
- photocopies of two fund-raising posters from same series 'Unity: Our Fight is Your Fight UCS' and 'Cash: Unity, Cash, Ships, UCS' (folded originals can seen in GB 0248 DC 65/122);
- two copies of large colour poster 'The Right to Work: Support the UCS Fight Fund';
- large colour poster 'Unite Behind UCS' (duplicate at GB 0248 DC 65/122).