Part of the Warde-Norbury of Hooton Pagnell Collection.
Tuberculosis Care Committee
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 197 DDWN/B/11
- Dates of Creation1922-1948
- Physical Description48 items, 4 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
These were committees of voluntary workers organised through a joint committee of the Order of St. John and the British Red Cross Society to work alongside the official provision for tuberculosis care. The framework in which they functioned is outlined in item B11/4 below. The records listed here relate to the District of the West Riding.