Deeds and documents, 1949-1989, relating to land in Burry Port and Llanelli, Carmarthenshire; search certificates, 1988-1989; and land charges search documents, 1954-1989.
Dolau Fan, Burry Port, and Denham Ave Llanelli documents
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb211-dolaufan,burryportanddenhamave,llanellidocuments
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 211 DOLAU FAN, BURRY PORT AND DENHAM AVE, LLANELLI DOCUMENTS
- Dates of Creation1949-1989
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description16 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Eaves, Solicitors, based in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, dealt with the transfer of land, including Dolau Fan in Burry Port, Carmarthenshire, and Denham Avenue, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, in the late 20th century.
Arranged into the following: Dolau Fan, Burry Port; and Denham Avenue, Llanelli.
Conditions Governing Access
Deposited by Eaves Solicitors, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, 1992.
Compiled by Richard Burman for the ANW project. The following source was used in the compilation of this description: Carmarthenshire Archives Service, Solicitors Records.
Other Finding Aids
A hard copy of the catalogue is available at Carmarthenshire Archives Service.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright regulations apply
All records deposited at Carmarthenshire Archives Service have been retained.
Accruals are not expected