Personal papers and materials kept by Alan Wace. This includes testimonials written in support of academic applications, certificates of membership to archaeological institutions, business cards, his daughter's exam papers, RSVPs to an honorary dinner in 1951 and a notebook of poetry.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3437 AJBW 6
- Dates of Creation1898-1952
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish German Greek Latin
- Physical Description2 boxes
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Spreadsheet catalogue available.