Printed confidential minutes of the Joint Board of the Parliamentary Committee of the TUC, General Federation of Trade Unions and the Labour Party.
Joint Board of the Parliamentary Committee of the TUC, General Federation of Trade Unions and the Labour Party
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0831
- Dates of Creation1908-1913
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionOne folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Joint Board consisted of three representatives and the secretaries from the Parliamentary Committee of the Trade Union Congress, the General Federation of Trade Unions and the Labour Party. The Joint Board met to:
1. consider and report as whether new societies connected with trades already covered by existing organisations should be encouraged or otherwise.
2. consider and agree upon joint political or other action when such is deemed to be advantageous or necessary.
3.use its influence to bring about a settlement in cases of trade disputes, provided it had the concurrence of the Executive of the union or unions affected.
Other Finding Aids
No further list required
Output from CAIRS using template 14 and checked by hand on May 8, 2002
Conditions Governing Use
APPLY TO ARCHIVIST