including items relating to Dylife, Cyfartha, Llanerchyaur, Nant Iago, Snow Brook, Girfron, Trawsfynydd, Esgair Evan, and Rhoswyddol with many letters from John Taylor.
Correspondence, accounts, reports and other papers relating to Sir W.W. Wynn's mines in Montgomeryshire and Merionethshire
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/WY/5352
- Dates of Creation1849-1860
- Physical Description1 bdle.