co. Montgomery, including letters from John Bright, Richard Cobden and John Taylor, junior and senior in respect of disputes over the management of the mine, provision of cottages for the workmen and Sir Watkin Williams Wynn's royalties; also copy of account of ticketing for lead ores at Holywell, 1859.
Correspondence and papers relating to Dylife lead mines
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/WY/5326
- Dates of Creation1852-1859
- Physical Description2 bdles.