of a concord between Edward Vaughan, Rowland Vaughan and Charles Vaughan on the one part and Howell Vaughan and John Vaughan relating to the manors of Kynlleth Owen, Eglwysegle and Dinbren and 100 messuages, 20 cottages, 8 mills, 4 pigeon houses, 100 gardens, 30 orchards, 4,000 acres of land, 700 acres of meadow, 4,000 acres of pasture, 500 acres of wood, 700 acres of furze and heath, 700 acres of moor and 30s. rent in Llangedwyn, Sychart, Lloran, Priddbwll, Moelfre, Llansilin, Rhiwlas, Llowarch, Preece, Eglwysegle, Dinbren and Llangollen, co. Denbigh.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/WY/1852
- Dates of Creation17 Sep 1655
- Physical Description1 item