Margaret verch Jankyn ap Ieuan ap Llewelyn was accused on behalf of the Crown and defended her right to occupy 2 messuages and lands previously held by Roger ap Griffith ap Madoc within the lordship of Yale.
Memorandum of proceedings at the raglot's court held in the Hall of Pleas next to the Castle at Holt.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/WY/6350
- Dates of Creation10 Apr 1508
- Physical Description1 item