including testimonials as to his competence, application by him for aid in erecting a new parsonage there and printed broadsheet subscribed by the inhabitants denying an allegation that his Welsh was not good enough to be understood.
Correspondence and papers relating to Rev. Henry Herbert, incumbent of Carno, co. Montgomery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/WY/6731
- Dates of Creation1836-1840
- Physical Description1 bdle.