including payments to Messrs. Adam, architects, Mr. Ansell for French plate glasses, Joseph Rose, plasterer, Mr. Zucchi, painter, Ritchter & Bartoli for scagliola, Mrs. Eleanor Coade for artificial stone and Mr. Hinchcliffe for marble chimney pieces, and giving details of costs and colours of furnishing fabrics, positions intended for mirrors and their dimensions.
Accounts for work done at St. James's Square, the London house of Sir Watkin Williams Wynn,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/WY/5516
- Dates of Creation1771-1776
- Physical Description1 bdle.