subjects include use of footpaths through Wynnstay Park, gift of site for a Wesleyan chapel at Maenan, Machynlleth, Railway, old pits re-opened by Mr Henry Jones at Rhos and terms of letting them to Mr T Jones, a new inn at Dylife, sales and purchases, Penmaen Mine, perambulation of the boundaries of farms and sheepwalks in Llangurig, land required by GWR at Wheatsheaf, sporting rights, etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/WY/8666
- Dates of Creation1860-1861
- Physical Description1 bdle.