asks for the dimensions of a flagstaff on Cyrn ? Brain which he was able to see from Wigfair through his portable Doland telescope and gives other details of things he has been able to see at great distance with it; asks if he 'daliah' sees he gave him came up and promises some cranberry plants for the following year; comments on the late Sir Hugh Owen's disposition of his property which had been settled upon the Bodelwyddan family until he barred the entail.
Correspondence: J Lloyd (W?gfair) to 'dear Sir'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/WY/9028
- Dates of Creation19 Aug 1809
- Physical Description1 item