including references to Ruabon Grammar School, extension of Wrexham Borough boundary, attempt to get Conservatives elected as Borough magistrates in Wrexham, complaint from the schoolmaster at Whitford about his poor conditions there, application for a take-note for lead near Welshpool, appeal for subscriptions to Llanbrynmair new church, notice of sale of cottages at Llangollen, list of repairs needed at Llanforda and rules of Machynlleth Temperance Society, 1866-1872.
General estate correspondence addressed to W.Jones, agent to Sir W.W.Wynn
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/WY/5802
- Dates of Creation1866-1872
- Physical Description1 bdle.