Informing him of his intention to write a history of Wales, recounting the lack of encouragement and harassment he received from the Welsh Bishops, and asking leave to borrow books and manuscripts from Llanvorda and Wynnstay, with lists of items borrowed.
Letters from Rev. Evan Evans of Towyn, co. Merioneth, to Sir Watkin Williams Wynn
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/WY/6656
- Dates of Creation1771-1774
- Physical Description1 bdle.