Minute books 1905-1966; Workmen's Deputation report books 1910-1921; Workmen's examination books 1917-1943; Pit inspection reports 1945-1965; Financial records 1942-1962; Correspondence and related papers 1915-1964; Llanhilleth Colliery Workmen's Institute minute book 1914-1916; Colliery plans c.1950; Price lists 1915-1957
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/NUM/L/49
- Dates of Creation1905-1966
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 boxes, 78 volumes, 1 envelope
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Llanhilleth Lodge was a branch of the National Union of Mineworkers (South Wales Area). No further information known at the time of compilation.
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.