- Typed copies of letters relating to the history of Queen Margaret College, 1892-1906;
- Typed manuscripts, including two on the history of Queen Margaret College, 1896;
- Folder of miscellaneous papers, including one detailing Miss Napier's education and career, 1924-1970;
- Nerwspapers cuttings, c1945-1988;
- Correspondence, 1935-1979;
- Magazine article,s c1969-1972.
Papers of Barbara Napier, b 1914, Senior Women's Tutor, University of Glasgow, Scotland
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 DC 450
- Dates of Creation1892-1988
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description0.09 metres
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Barbara Napier was born in 1914 . She was a senior women's tutor at the University of Glasgow .
The arrangement of this material reflects the original order in which it was received.
Other Finding Aids
Alternative Form Available
No known copies
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
None which affect the use of this material
Conditions Governing Use
Applications for permission to quote should be sent to the Archivist.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of documents.
This material has been appraised in line with standard GB 0248 procedures
Formerly in the custody of the creator
Location of Originals
This material is original
No known publications using this material
Description compiled in line with the following international standards: International Council on Archives,ISAD(G) Second Edition, September 1999 and National Council on Archives,Rules for the construction of personal, place and corporate names
Fonds level description compiled by Andrew Thomson, Hub Archivist, 19 July 2004.