- MS 761/8/10;D Agreement with Robert Falcon Scott, 24 November 1910 [Regarding film rights drawn up in Christchurch]
- MS 1453/20;D Documents (2) regarding rights in the cinematographic films of the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913 [Copy of contract between Gaumont and Scott, 23 November 1910, letter from Gaumont to Kathleen Scott, 21 December 1911, concerning protection of the film in Germany] typescript
Gaumont Company Limited, papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Gaumont Company Ltd/Papers
- Dates of Creation1910-1911
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 agreement, 2 documents.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The material relates to the film distribution rights for the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913 (leader Robert Falcon Scott).