Letter from R.Waley-Cohen, F.C.Stern and Lord Swaythling about the Jewish War Memorial, with a reply, 5 and 6 May 1919; 'An exposition of the aims of the Jewish War Memorial', 1920; memoranda and articles of the association of the council of the Jewish War Memorial; and 'A tribute to Sir Robert Waley-Cohen, 1877-1952' produced by the Jewish Memorial Council.
Papers relating to the Jewish War Memorial
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb738-ms116/87
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/87
- Dates of Creation1919-1950s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Jewish War Memorial.
Conditions Governing Access
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.