Panoramic photograph (nd); Armband (nd); Diary (nd); Diary (1917); 7 postcards (1917-1918, nd); 35 photographs (nd); 2 letters from Captain C. Falls (17 May 1933, 28 February 1934); Perspective map (19 May 1916); Memorandum (20 September 1918); Gaiety Theatre programme (July 1918); Letter (nd); Diary pages (11 October-16 December 1915); Report extract, with memorandum (13 May 1917, 17 May 1917); Special Order of the Day relating to peace with Bulgaria (30 September 1918); 2 letters (13 December 1915, 15 December 1915); Manuscript reconnaissance report (29 December 1915); News-sheet "The Balkan News" (22 August 1917); Bulgarian rail freight receipt (nd).
G.H. Gordon papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection SAL 028
- Dates of Creation1915-1934
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Bulgarian
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, photographs, postcards, and printed material. Includes an armband, a map, and a rail freight receipt.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
G.H. Gordon was a Captain, RFA (Royal Field Artillery), serving in Salonika. He later became a Colonel.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
The papers were placed in the Collection by Mrs S. Henley.
In English and Bulgarian.
Other Finding Aids
Salonika catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available