University of London; School of Oriental Studies; Higher Education Institution
Diary entry of Queen Mary recording the opening of the School of Oriental Studies at Finsbury Circus by George V, 23 Feb 1917
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380468
- Dates of Creation23 Feb 1917
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1p
Scope and Content
Presented by the Royal Archives, Windsor.
Location of Originals
The original diary is held at the Royal Archives, Windsor.