This file contains information on Charlotte Bernard Shaw serving as a committee member for the Pioneer Players. Amongst the letters within the file is one written by Judy Gillmore on Charlotte Bernard Shaw's behalf and a letter written by Charlotte Bernard Shaw to Ellen Terry giving her decision to stand down as a committee member for the Pioneer Players, Ellen Terry was the president of the organisation at this time. Additionally the back of one of the letters contains a copy of a letter detailing the postponement of a performance of "A Matter of Money."
Correspondence between Edith Craig and Charlotte Bernard Shaw
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/384/thm/384/9/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/384/9/3
- Dates of CreationDec 20 1910-May 28 1913
- Physical Description6 letters