This letter and telegram contain information on reactions to Ellen Terry's marriage to James Carew, including details of how Edith Craig took the news. Part of the letter has been purposefully cut away at some point and the remaining section is missing.
Correspondence dated 1907
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/384/thm/384/2/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/384/2/1
- Dates of CreationMay 1907
- Physical Description1 telegram and 1 letter